Home » Topics » Community Engagement » Introduction and Welcoming note

Introduction and Welcoming note

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Frida
    Keymaster

Hey everyone, and a huge karibu (welcome) to our brand new forum!

If you’re reading this, you’re officially part of the iWorkers familia, a vibrant community of Kenyan digital warriors like yourself.

We’re thrilled to have you on board and can’t wait to get to know you better. So, let’s break the ice and introduce ourselves!

Here are some prompts to get you started:
    1. Tell us your name and your digital hustle. What kind of magic do you work online?
    2. Share a fun fact about yourself! Do you have a hidden talent, a quirky hobby, or a passion project that sets you apart?
    3. What are your hopes and dreams for the iWorkers community? What kind of connections, collaborations, or support are you looking for? Let’s dream big together!
    4. Let us know if you have added your profile and cover photos.

Remember, there are no wrong answers here. Be yourself, be bold, and let your personality shine through!

We can’t wait to learn more about all of you and embark on this exciting journey together. This forum is your space to connect, share, learn, and grow. So, don’t be shy – jump in, say hello, and let’s make some noise! ️

P.S. Keep an eye out for upcoming discussions, events, and resources designed to fuel your digital success.

Teresios
    Keymaster

Hey there, I’m Teresios Bundi, and my digital hustle revolves around the enchanting world of Search Engine Optimization (SEO). I weave my magic online to enhance visibility and ranking for websites, making them stand out in the vast digital landscape.

A fun fact about me? Well, I’m not just a wizard in the digital realm – I’m also a passionate salsa dancer. Yep, you read that right! When I’m not optimizing websites, you might find me tearing up the dance floor with some spicy salsa moves.

As for my hopes and dreams for the iWorkers community, I envision a collaborative space where we can dream big together. I’m on the lookout for connections and collaborations that can amplify our collective impact. Whether it’s brainstorming innovative strategies or supporting each other’s projects, let’s create a thriving community where our diverse talents shine.

Frida
    Keymaster

Hey everyone, I’m Frida Mwangi, and I started working online in 2015 as a transcriber on Upwork. Besides that, I’m into hiking and hitting the gym. My big dream for the iWorkers community is to make our digital family vision real, and that will happen when everyone gets involved. I’ve added my profile and cover photo, so here I am, excited to be part of this digital family. Can’t wait to get to know all of you!

Japheth
    Participant

Hello everyone, I am Japheth Onyaru Nyakundi. I joined the online workforce in 2015 as a graphic designer and later on expanded my skillset to web design and development. I am also a seasoned photographer, videographer and blogger but above all a full time Theologian. My dream for the iWorkers community is to be able to interact openly, collaborate, create connections and grow together as digital workers. Looking forward to have an interesting community. VIVA!!!

Simon
    Participant

Hi everyone,my name is Simon Oketch. Am New to this platform,of the past have been doing online marketing of second hand stuffs. It’s my passion to now and future engage in some vast digital work. Am bold that this platform is going connect and equip my ambition. Yes,I love music,it used to be secular music but forget about the past. Now am born again Christian all the gospel hits are my favorites. I know how to dance though am not expertise.
    My cover photo and my profile picture speaks more about me.
    Let’s have a live community engagement Thanks.

Michael
    Participant

Hello iWorkers,
    Michael Kiiru here. Hongera kwa kuzindua huu mtandao.
    I am relatively new to online gigs but not new to technology arena. My area of expertise is in computer networks management, logic building for technology solutions (System developers will understand this very well) and yes! data crunching is also my thing, an area where I intend to delve in so much. (I would appreciate referrals / online gigs in this area for professional practice & growth)

Funny thing, my interaction with some online workers has revealed that we have this fixed mindset (usually) of overseas clients. I believe iWorkers can easily change all this and expose opportunities available for online collabo in KE. Let’s Go!

I am currently involved in the founding of a technology solution provider, which has been my dream for sometime, and looking for partners to share in the dream especially in system development and online marketing area. Let’s talk more.

Got my cover photo and profile pic intact.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.